Community Grant Application Guidelines
These guidelines have been developed to assist organisations in the development of a grant application. If you are unsure if your organisation or project is eligible for funding from the Sisters of Charity Foundation please contact the Foundation before beginning your EOI (Expression of Interest).
- EOIs must be made online.
- All sections of the EOI form must be completed.
- Demonstrate a well-defined project with clear goals, objectives and measurable outcomes, and explain how they will be evaluated.
- Provide a specific timeline for implementation.
- Indicate who is expected to benefit or is benefiting most from the program and how it will impact on the wider community.
The EOI form can be found here while a grant round is open. Ensure your EOI form is submitted by the due time and date.